Saturday 11 February 2012

What I'm doing

I've just turned 18, I'm still at school, I've got £850 to my name and I intend to get rich. I will post on this blog as I go along about what I'm doing and how much money I'm making, when I remember. My small pot should grow over time, and I'll have graphs and everything documenting it all as I go along. My long-term goal is to accumulate £100,000 in my bank account, this might take a while but why not aim high?

I've discovered matched betting and I'm fairly sure I can wring a few thousand out of doing that. The basic idea behind matched betting is that to try and make you join their bookies, a bookie will offer you a free bet. These free bets can be "harvested" by betting on two sides of one event. Anyway, do some googling if you're interested, there are a tonne of guides. A word of warning though, make sure you know what you're doing!

On the side, I also serve up maths tuition at £15 an hour. I should probably promote myself more, I'd get more work that way...

Ok, thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment